Enjoy a magical holiday event in Wauwatosa’s Village this Friday, December 9th. This event, complete with horse-drawn carriage rides, kids crafts, a holiday tree lighting, Santa and more, is centered at Root Common, located at 1411 Wauwatosa Avenue. Thanks to our generous sponsor Waterstone Bank!
Schedule of Events
Times are subject to change.
5:45 pm Tree Lighting with songs led by McKinley School Chorus, Santa, music from Sophia’s Heart Foundation and more at Root Common
6:30-8:00 Kids crafts, treats and carriage rides (throughout the Village)
We are accepting food and cash donations at Friday’s event so PLEASE bring down your contribution for for Tosa Cares. Wondering what to donate? Here’s what Tosa Cares has shared with us as the top requests: peanut butter, jelly, tuna, soup, cereal, canned fruits (not in heavy syrup), and vegetables, rice, pasta, and macaroni and cheese. They also look for the following personal care items: soap (bar or pump), toothpaste, tooth brushes, shampoo, toilet tissue.
- Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through the Village, compliments of Waterstone Bank and the Village BID. Donations to Tosa Cares are appreciated to enjoy your FREE rides on the carriage!
- Baskin-Robbins and YoMama’s will have children’s craft, cookies and hot chocolate.
- Visit with Santa at Paulina’s following the Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Get your photo taken and a treat at the Party Room.
- Enjoy hot beverages for sale from Cafe Hollander.
- Le Rêve Patisserie & Café joins in outside their restaurant on 7610 Harwood Avenue selling holiday cookies, hot cocoa, and coffee.
- While you’re here, visit the businesses participating in Village Cheer celebration to take advantage of special holiday promotions and enter to win one of many holiday gift giveaways!